- ETH/BTC Price Drops as Bitcoin Emerges as Safe Haven Asset
- Shock Collapse of Silicon Valley Bank Prompts US Lawmakers to Seek Answers
- Crypto Scammers Preying on Japanese Singles of All Ages
- Coinbase Launches Layer 2 Blockchain: Fast, Low-Cost, Secure Transactions
- Cross-Border Digital Yuan Pilot Launched in Hong Kong by China
Neueste KommentareKeine Kommentare vorhanden.
Monatsarchive: Februar 2023
Coinbase Launches Layer 2 Blockchain: Fast, Low-Cost, Secure Transactions
• Coinbase has announced the launch of its own layer 2 blockchain for Ethereum (ETH) called Base. • Base brands itself as a „secure, low-cost, developer-friendly“ way to build decentralized applications (dApps). • There are no plans for issuing a … Weiterlesen
Cross-Border Digital Yuan Pilot Launched in Hong Kong by China
• China has begun a „cross-border“ digital yuan pilot with Hong Kong. • The event is the brainchild of the central People’s Bank of China (PBoC) and the Luohu District local government. • Transactions are capped at 999 yuan, and … Weiterlesen
Ordinal NFTs Push Bitcoin Network Activity to 2-Year High: Impact on BTC Price?
• Ordinal NFTs, a recently deployed Bitcoin protocol, have pushed the 14-day Exponential Moving Average of transactions on the Bitcoin network to its highest level since April 2021. • Despite taking up 526MB of block space and associated with a … Weiterlesen
: Russian Crypto Miner Jailed for Four Years for Fraudulent Scheme
• A 47-year-old man from Orenburg, a southwestern city near Russia’s border with Kazakhstan, has been sentenced to four years in prison for crypto mining-related fraud. • The court heard that the man had duped a local entrepreneur into investing … Weiterlesen